Saturday, 9 July 2011

Chilli Omelette GF SCD

An omelette topped with vegetable chilli and yogurt mint dip

Tonight I made Vegetable Chilli with my son who adheres strictly to the Specific Carbohydrate Diet. Since we were making the SCD legal version, we used 2 fresh green chillies instead of the chilli powder and included most of the seeds. We also added a carrot, sliced thinly. It tasted hot, so to cool down the chilli a little we made a yogurt mint dip.

Though most of the family ate the chilli with brown basmati rice, my son decided to serve his on top of a two egg plain omelette. We poured yogurt dip over the top of the chilli.

Delicious! 

If you would like to keep up with my posts, please join me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and subscribe by email (top right).



No comments:

Post a Comment